Daily, Weekly and monthly Events
Silent Sitting—a short reading and 20 minute of silence
- Wednesday through Friday mornings 7:30 - 8:00 am -- call to confirm, not available during programs
- First, second and third Wednesdays 3:30 - 4:30 pm, see Calendar for further future dates and exceptions.
- Click HERE for the Bible Study readings.
Quiet Day, 9 am - 1 pm, most first Fridays of the month
- At 9 am we gather for three hours of shared silence, followed by simple soup lunch and conversation. See Calendar for further future dates and exceptions.
Soul Friends for Women, 7 – 9 pm, most first Fridays of the month
- Soul Friends is a gathering of creative silence and conversation built on a theme with sacred readings and shared insights. See Calendar for further future dates and exceptions.
- Click HERE for the Soul Friends readings.
Potluck following Bible Study--most third Wednesday, check calendar to confirm
Guests are invited to bring a dish to share for a soup potluck at 5 pm.